Colorado is known for having beautiful landscapes and majestic mountain ranges. The Rocky Mountains of Colorado are also home to one of the finest drug rehab centers in the United States, the Fort Collins New Life Center. Located near Colorado State University just east of the magnificent Rocky Mountains the New Life Center offers clients from across the U.S. and around the world the most effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation available. Their extremely high success rate is a testament to their ability to help program participants truly conquer their addiction issues and find lasting sobriety.
Known for being part of the Narconon Fresh Start network of drug rehab centers, Fort Collins New Life Center has over 45 years of successful rehabilitation technology behind their Colorado drug rehab program. As a residential inpatient long term drug rehab the Fort Collins New Life Center provides clients with exceptional services in a residential neighborhood location. Their building layout and security policies in place ensure a safe sanctuary from the temptations and restimulative environments that have previously influenced their addictive tendencies.
The many benefits of attending the Fort Collins New Life Center are numerous:
• Getting away from the drug using environment you are used to and living in an environment where the park-like grounds, fresh air and mountain views provide a healthy change of pace
• Attending a long term inpatient program where you can focus on your recovery and go at your own pace
• Experiencing the most thorough detoxification programs available, The New Life Detoxification Method
• Learning new and beneficial ways of handling stressful situations and difficult life problems without turning to drugs or alcohol
• Receiving addiction rehabilitation in a holistic environment where prescription drugs and drug replacement therapy are never used
• Knowing that when you complete drug rehab you will be completely rehabilitated. No meetings, no prescription drugs, no long term therapy or counseling required
• A written guarantee of success and the ability to return for an advanced treatment review program if you feel as though your sobriety is in jeopardy